Join this keynote in order to address the seemingly overwhelming collection of security concerns with which today’s IoT leaders contend:
- Is security a critical need for your organization, and one which you want to make sure you’re doing right?
- Are you struggling to understanding how hackers think, how they operate, how they break systems, and how to keep pace as they evolve?
- Do you need to know how to defend accordingly?
- Are you uncertain about whether your security investments are, in fact, actually making you any more secure?
- Do you have the appetite and capacity for change?
If any of this describes you, this is the keynote for you! An engaging blend of research-based issue analysis combined with storytelling, this keynote seeks to you with how to:
- Implement a proven security method, based on years of practical experience in security research and security consulting, designed to help equip leaders like you deal with modern attackers.
- Define and implement a threat model.
- Differentiate between assessment methods.
- Understand level of attacker intensity.
- Challenge conventional wisdom